Get found online with social media marketing.
Unless you’re living off the grid, you know by now the impact of social media on people’s daily lives. There are more than 3 billion people worldwide who are active on social media and on average, we spend more than 2 hours a day on social networks. We also know that people typically interact with a business 12 times online before they become a lead or reach out to the company.
Enough with the stats! What does it all mean? Basically, it means we have to stay active online to build and maintain brand awareness. Enter social media marketing.
Staying active on social media helps you:
1. Build awareness by getting more eyes on your business, products, and services
2. Get more traffic on your website
3. Engage and interact with prospects and customers
4. Even get form, email, or call leads
Let's navigate this complex digital world, together.
I’ll work with you to develop a social media marketing strategy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Pinterest that’s tailored to your audience and the needs of your business. I create monthly content calendars (with descriptions and images) and manage all social strategy including hashtags and best practices. I’ll also check in with you monthly so you’re always in the loop on how your social is performing.
A solid social media marketing plan requires:
1. Creating an aligned strategy
2. Writing copy and creating graphics for posts across every necessary social platform
3. Social media management: scheduling posts, page and profile upkeep
It’s hard enough to keep up with everything involved in doing your job well and running your business effectively (forget growing it). So, let me.
If you’re looking for help with your social media marketing in Lindsay, Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Fenelon Falls or Bobcaygeon, I’m your guy.